Honest-to-Dog Unpopular Opinion:
I really like spiders.
- dancingfrogger likes this
- ladyfabulous said: I’m fine with them as long as I don’t have to see them. Once one is all up in my space, all bets are off.
- bardowlatry said: ME TOO! I forgive you your love of mint chocolate chip
- souldoutstudio likes this
- green-gold said: NOPE.
- whineandbeer said: I agree! Live and let live with spiders. Kick them out if you have to, but they’re 99.9% beneficial. (Obviously if it’s poisonous do what you want because those bites are bad, but in NYC they’re mostly fine.)
- whineandbeer likes this
- curiousgeorgiana said: My dad always taught me to let spiders live because they are awesome and important to a balanced ecosystem. So I would let spiders crawl on me and always help them escape to the outside. And then he let me watch Arachnophobia. Big mistake.
- thisismymonkey likes this
- faetrouble reblogged this from aka14kgold
- faetrouble likes this
- polyandthenomials likes this
- alpha-lima-lima-papa likes this
- tehjennismightier likes this
- aka14kgold posted this