“They should have set your entire family ablaze during the Holocaust.”—
An actual quote from an actual “nonracist.” MAN, THAT SURE LOOKS RACIST TO ME.
This is what we, as Rromani, deal with every day. Even in America.
It doesn’t get better.
- thechillyheat likes this
- btgwpersonalblog reblogged this from golden-zephyr
- blackthumbgreenwitch likes this
- sakanarochan likes this
- gameofthorins likes this
- monstersunderthebedband reblogged this from golden-zephyr
- allegrotranquilo reblogged this from golden-zephyr
- munichairdisaster likes this
- caong likes this
- ohhowdreary reblogged this from kyaryarchy
- simbamane likes this
- risforrini likes this
- kendra-aliza likes this
- caitlinbuildsthefire likes this
- ryat-assassin likes this
- kyaryarchy reblogged this from countingmyfeathers
- terrasigillata likes this
- kyaryarchy likes this
- myjourneymythoughts reblogged this from golden-zephyr
- little-coyote reblogged this from golden-zephyr
- little-coyote likes this
- golden-zephyr reblogged this from faetrouble
- dementage likes this
- titotansey said: that’s fucking gross. Rromani have been treated so badly by history, particularly in remembrance of Nazism, where a space has barely been made for you, but you know all that. Hope whoever said that dies horribly.
- xoxohera likes this
- faetrouble posted this